The Medical Massage Practitioner Program is specifically designed to allow the professional massage therapist to confidently and profitably work within the medical community, enjoying an exceptional income, low marketing costs, and a massage practice with tremendous satisfaction. We maintain a small student-to-teacher ratio allowing more hands-on interaction with our students to achieve a mastery of the course objectives. A Certified Medical Massage Practitioner standing is awarded after completing the following six courses. No examinations are required. No renewals are necessary.
- Insurance Billing – This course allows the student to learn some proven strategies for getting insurance to pay you for your services quickly and in full from the experts in massage therapy reimbursement. Included is a comprehensive manual that takes you step-by-step through the insurance billing process and covers everything you need to know to get started.
- Day of the Neck – In this hands-on class, you will learn to assess and treat significant pain complaints such as whiplash, torticollis, cervical strain, R.O.M. limitations, and much more.
- Day of the Back – In this hands-on class, you will learn to assess and treat significant pain complaints such as lumbago, pelvic tilt, post-op back surgery, sciatica, and much more.
- Posture and Pain – In this fast-paced class, you will learn about postural distortions from the severe (such as Scoliosis, Lordosis, Kyphosis) to the everyday distortions that cause subtle but lingering pain. You will learn how and why massage therapy works to treat these conditions.
- Upper Extremity – Learn specific techniques to address and correct postural misalignments and treat upper extremity conditions, including frozen shoulder, rotator cuff strain, tennis elbow, and much more.
- Lower Extremity – Learn specific techniques to address and correct postural misalignments and treat lower extremity conditions, including shin splints, chondromalacia, plantar fascitis, and much more.
By selecting this option, you are enrolling in the Medical Massage Practitioner Program, inclusive of each of the above-listed classes.
You also have the option of taking the Professional Level Series, the Masters Level Series, or any of the above classes individually. You may take the courses in any order and at more than one location if you wish. Once you have completed all six courses, you will be eligible to receive your Certificate of Completion of the Medical Massage Practitioner Program.